The usual delivery times are:
- Cups without print: 1 week from receipt of payment
- Rotary screen printing technology: 2 – 3 weeks
- IML technology: 4 – 5 weeks
Factors that may increase delivery time include:
- Nicknack season – May to September – production is usually most utilised during this period
- Quantity of cups · direct proportionality applies here, the larger the quantity, the longer the production time
- Number of colours · the more colours in rotary screen printing, the longer the production time. With IML technology, the number of colours is not important.